woensdag 22 april 2015

A "New Making Of "

First of all , my apologies for the lack of updates, but I’m back with yet another “making of post “.  
this portrait started  as series of thumbnail sketches. Just to see what kind of poses felt right for the person I was illustrating. At first I wanted to go for a more "Tron" like feeling, but ultimately decided to make him more like Superman, who is in the process of revealing his outfit /transforming.

After I got my pose I needed to  finetune some details, like face and background.

 The inking part was done oldschool with some fineliners and pens. After that I’ve scanned it into Illustrator, finetuned some lines and wen straight into Photoshop for some coloring and SFX . Again I like to combine oldschool drawing with digital work.

The background is actually the logo of his company!
























Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten