maandag 2 juni 2014

You are a superhero!

For some time now, I’ve been turning my friends into comic book superheroes. This all started when I was trying to think of what to give one of my friends for her birthday. So after a very funny conversation about what kind of powers she would have, right then I figured out what my present to her would be. After that, it’s just became interesting to do the same for other people and I saw that people really enjoyed seeing themselves portrayed like this. There came a lot of requests, but for now I only worked on a birthday-basis. It was also a great opportunity for me to learn more about ‘super-human-anatomy’, inking, coloring and comic book art in general.
It's also a lot of fun to hear how different people few themselves, what kind of talents and powers they have and what their idea of a superhero is. My goal is to translate that image on canvas, capturing the essence and heroism of that person. Each one custom made, and varying from the previous. Below you'll find a collection of these superhero portraits. (O yeah you may also find mine there somewhere):

What you get is: A portrait of you or someone you hold dear ( (boy(girl)friend or someone in your family )as a superhero from a comic book (like batman, superman, you name it ). The suit, the colors ,the equipment, the  weapons and superpowers are completely based on your character, hobbies and talents. The medium is mostly up to you.
You'll get a digital copy(nice profile picture for social media or a poster or a t -shirt!(Or all three).
Are you already interested in a commission? (Or do you know someone who is? ) Send a message to me ( zuleyey@gmail.com ) or share this messsage

                                       
                                                                                    























Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten